I thought about it some, and decided to leave this post as a reminder of my worst nightmare. Maybe when all my fears are gone, I'll delete this and never remember it again.
So my dream was fairly similar to some others. I was a father, happy with my job and my children. I think in this particular one, I had a son and daughter who were both around early high school age. Unlike others though, these children were actually my own and I was married to alex. And thats where my dream basically started. David had been through some kind of blackmail situation or something where leaving alex was out of his control and he came back to her trying to convince her that all the little things he was doing were signals to her that he still loved her. Those little things like the fact that he never shared certain secrets with terri and whatnot. And so, her feelings for him erupted once more and she left me behind, even trying to take the kids with her. And I tried to fight for the kids, but seeing the pain that it was causing her...I just gave up. And suddenly, my heart, that had been warmed for so long...became frostbitten again...
While that may be sad...I'm actually glad in a way...that I could tie her over until she really had love in her life again. And if her happiness comes at the expense of my own...I would want her to take it and run.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will never leave you behind.
Post a Comment