Tuesday, January 8, 2008

-Mistake-

Well I sure managed to screw up. I thought by sharing my problems they would get better, but it seems like they've only gotten worse. I guess I was just too selfish at the time, I didn't exactly think through the consequences of telling someone you love em. Now it seems like I've just hurt the person I love while simultaneously reaffirming the same thing that I already knew. So there wasn't any point.

She left me a comment that was posted shortly after our conversation and it made me want to tear my heart out. It made me forgot all the reasons that I thought telling her in the first place was a good idea.

I had that same kind of ache while going to sleep again, that same pressure in the sternum like someone hit me with a hammer but I don't know if it was her sad reaction to my news or if it was my own grief hitting me. In the end I can't really think this thing through on my own. I need to apologize to her and try to repair a damaged friendship (and yes, I fear it is damaged, no matter what she would say to the contrary).

No comments: