So I think it's finally settled in that I'm actually gonna have a brother in law. Kinda strange....dont think anything will really change though...it's just a title.
I tried to think back to last year and I couldn't even remember what I was doing around this time of year. I really don't know what's wrong with my long term memory...can't remember a lot of stuff lately. I feel like an old man...lol.
I'm already back in san diego now. Pretty soon it's just gonna be the same old routine...looking ahead though...I think I might actually go home for spring break this year (wasn't planning to originally) cause I think we're planning a trip either across europe or to one of the smaller east asian countries this Summer...and I'm also gonna try to get an internship this Summer too so I won't have much time.
I've really been starting to think lately that everything I'm doing is a big waste of time. My life kinda seems likes it's moving at a snails pace while friends I knew are already living "real" lives.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment