Monday, January 19, 2009

friends

In Jae's defense...he was brought up in a caring family...and I'm not using that word lightly. His family was extremely poor in korea...they came to the US and got a better start. His parents took it all upon themselves to work harder...eating less to give him and his sister more. He only wants to emulate them. He's at a point where he feels that he could do the same if he had money. Maybe its something that his family always needed so he wants it more... Its not out of personal greed...when he talks about what he wants to do with the money...buying a better house for his family/relatives....paying off any debts his sister has from college. He wants the money to provide a better life for his family now...and an even better one for his family in the future. Family is what matters the most to him...and I'll never fault him for that...hes my friend, I glad it reflects off of me =)

No comments: