http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC571XiaKlQ
I'm on autopilot right now. I took another lab position...so I have 2 now. Applied for a few summer internships. Attend meetings, read papers, program, analyze, test in vitro....its all starting to blur together for me. I guess I'm just gathering momentum right now...no time....I just want to play the piano right now...no matter how bad I am. Professors think I'm overloading myself. One invited me to dinner at his home (his wife is also my professor) because he didn't think I was eating as well as I should be for what I'm doing. Am I really doing that much? I don't want to stop to think about it. I like playing piano....if I could...I would just play all day now.
Mimi's older brother died yesterday. I wasn't there when she got the news, but she immediately left school and flew to texas where his funeral will be. I don't know exactly what was wrong...I knew he was ill and in the hospital for a long time. I knew it was coming, but it was still a shock I suppose...probably still more of a shock for her.
I wonder when things will go back to normal...never I suppose. You never step in the same river twice right alexander?...is that how he even spelled his name?
If I had something to occupy my mind at night...I probably wouldn't even have moments like these. I guess I'll try to go find something
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment