skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brain in a Jar
A concept so simple in words, and so complex in thought
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Even when you fall on your face, you're still technically moving foward
those of us without wings only think we can't fly
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(68)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(15)
jellyfish
I'm done
hours spent at the library today: 10hours still ne...
Even when you fall on your face, you're still tech...
friends
pacts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC571XiaKlQI'm on a...
I want to be part of the solution not the problem
I ask for help when I don't even feel like helping...
=)
why does it always seem like one persons happiness...
In all honesty...I feel like I need too much. I j...
I glanced at my URL and finally saw the irony
I wonder why it all just piles up some nights. I ...
So I think it's finally settled in that I'm actual...
►
2008
(81)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
About Me
No-One-Nowhere
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment