Wednesday, October 1, 2008

dream

Sorry this is turning into a dream journal =P. My dreams have just been really strange to me since I started remembering what they were.

I started out staring out into the ocean and something in my head was telling me to walk forward. As I was walking, I realized that I was walking on the water itself and something told me not to look down...maybe it was like the loony toons thing where I wouldn't fall if I didn't acknowledge gravity. Anyway I kept walking for a while until I tripped over a wave and fell. It was kinda like colliding with a window or something because I didn't fall through. Instead I saw a giant shape in the water below me and I started getting freaked out. So I quickly stood up and found myself on a beach. A few feet ahead of me there was a giant circle of people all in hooded sweatshirts and one of them turned to me and recognized me...called me over to them. I walked towards them and the guy who called to me and the girl next to him broke the circle to let me in. I asked what we were doing and the girl just rolled her eyes. We just stood there for a long time...and after a while I could hear someone saying something in the distant part of the circle. As it got closer I started making out the words and realized that it was a giant game of duck duck goose. I asked the girl again why we aren't sitting down if we're playing that game and she asked me what game. I heard the person get closer and they just kept saying "duck" for everyone. They got to me...and right after saying goose...stabbed me in the back with a knife. I fell..hit the water...saw the dark shape in the water...got scared and woke up.

Not really sure what to make of this dream...I already know I'm scared of giant things in the water...but...bleh.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your dreams are becoming remarkably like mine in style and theme

Unknown said...

alex again *rolls eyes*