It rained today...means its getting to be winter in SD. Just finished watching Sunshine...one of my favorite movies...and one of the least known. It got my roommate Jae seriously depressed though. Tomorrow I'll get work done...today I just want to relax. Sunshine...isn't really depressing at all..Jae is just the type that enjoys disney-like movies. It is a very serious movie though...not a bit of comedy in it...and it usually leaves me feeling..empty..not a sad empty or anything(that wouldnt really be empty huh? =P)...just kinda...drained.
...I donated to three different groups this past week...and got my friends to donate too...(funny though..they were annoyed afterwards that I donated saying that if they didn't it would make them look like assholes...*sigh*...so many things wrong with that statement...). Saved up all my change...I usually dont save up my change unless I have something to put it in...and at the moment it wasn't in anything but my pocket so I gave it to some people asking for change in our parking lot as I was passing through. Jae joked at all this saying that I was trying to build up good karma before wiping out humanity with a virus. Then there was the usual rent and such...food..etc. We did help a lady at ikea today with a bunch of stuff and for our help she insisted we take $20....so we did have a nice free dinner today =).
But saying all this is just to stall from talking about my dream. I was someone else in my dream...floating through space in a bulky spacesuit. It was peaceful for a while until a small piece of debris hit me lightly and I started spinning. I kept getting pelted and started spinning faster and faster until I just closed my eyes. The spinning sensation finally left me and I opened my eyes to find that I was underwater instead and even though it was pitch black I knew that there was something gigantic directly in front of me. I woke up in a sweat...it was one of those dreams...the description definitely isn't as powerful as the dream felt...but it was one of those kinds of dreams that leaves you a bit stunned when you first wake up. Not really because it felt really real or anything...I knew I wasn't myself in the dream...and yet that didn't make it feel any less...powerful. Dont know...I'm gonna try to sleep early tonight...have a lot of work to do tomorrow.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you really like those space dreams dont you...
space and deep underwater...yeah
Post a Comment