Sunday, September 28, 2008

shadows

It seems so commonplace now...somehow. Last night I woke up and there was a man just standing in the corner of my room staring at me. I just completely ignored him and went about my business. But then a little later Jae said he saw a shadow move into his bathroom and thought it was one of us...but there wasn't anyone there. Just now, I opened my closet door and he was right there in front of me. I ended up punching the wall in back of my closet...

I don't know why this is happening...it seems so consistent too...

We went for a nice hike tonight. Pretty dark, narrow paths, maze-like, extremely foggy, creepy trees...it was great. I'll get some pictures up soon I think...I liked the pictures of those trails.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think your new apt is haunted

Unknown said...

except its not steve its alex....