01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? no
02) What was your dream growing up? to be an inventor...inventing all kinds of weird things..a da vinci type character I suppose
03) What talent do you wish you had? a talent for being in the right place at the right time
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? probably tea knowing you =P
05) Favorite vegetable? hm...carrots...or maybe corn...or artichoke or something..not sure
06) What was the last book you read? Learning Perl
07) What zodiac sign are you? Libra
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. nope
09) Worst Habit? obsessing
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? I would ask to join you in walking
11) What is your favorite sport? kendo..basketball is my favorite to watch...only in the last few minutes of the game though lol
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? both...different at different times
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? try to make you laugh about being stuck in an elevator
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? probably hasn't happened to me yet =P
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I was a fat baby
16) Do you have any pets? i wish
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I would...be somewhat worried...cause it must be important to come all the way down here
18) What was your first impression of me? most wonderful girl I've ever met
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I think they can make themselves look however they want...
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? my general skinniness
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? conscience
22) What color eyes do you have? brown
23) Ever been arrested? no
24) Bottle or can soda? bottle
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? put it in savings
26) Favorite band to listen to when you're mad? I don't listen to music when I'm mad
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at? the top of the hill with the deer trail =)
28) Do you believe in ghosts? in general no...but that doesn't mean that I won't stop looking =P
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? blank out
30) Do you swear a lot? yes...casually..and angrily
31) Biggest pet peeve? obvious lack of effort
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? both
34) Favourite and least favourite food? sushi and worms respectively..more common dislike though...eggs...I dont know...the texture of the yolk...just..bleh
35) Do you believe in God? I believe that whether or not he exists is of no significant consequence to how I will live my life
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment