Thursday, October 30, 2008

5 and counting...

Well...goddamn..this week was definitely not the best. That's one more person who I know hates me. Its fine though I guess...I can't do anything about this one...it's not my fault that someone signed me up for something without my knowledge. Even still I can somewhat understand the frustration someone must feel towards someone when they believe that person is going to do something for them....but honestly..to be so pissed at me?...who had no idea at all this was going on?...that I'm just not sure I can grasp.

and to be stuck in between yon and mimi in their ....fighting... is...not a place I want to be. Mimi at least understands why I want to remain neutral between them...but yon is pissed at me because I won't tell him everything that Mimi told me not to tell him...

This week just hasn't been good. Last week was great though. Hopefully I'll do something fun this weekend to make up for the weekdays.

Have a good Halloween
hope I can see you the next holiday...I'll actually still be in sj on your birthday =P

1 comment:

tattered silk said...

why are they fighting..?