I woke up today and threw off my sheets and looked down and my body was turned the wrong way. Like my head was facing up towards the ceiling and my body was lying on its stomach. I just stared up at the ceiling for a while and then everything seemed to right itself so I walked into the bathroom and saw the sink covered in ants...and they were growling at me. I put a finger down to crush one and when I looked at my finger it just had a tiny hair on it from when I shaved yesterday.
I can't say that I haven't been sleeping well...I do feel fairly well rested lately...but this is always throwing me off. I usually end up going to talk with one of my roommates to make sure I'm not still seeing things or hearing things cause later I can just ask if I actually had a conversation with them....bleh...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment