I came to the realization that its none of my business whatsoever to know anything about your relationship with Josh. I don't know whether or not you have feelings for him, but if you do, then I think you should act on those as I think he would be able to bring at least some happiness into your life (and I'm sure he would return your feelings as well). If he does that in the slightest, it'll definitely be worth it. If you don't have feelings for him, I'm glad that you are able to confide in him and that he is there for you.
I'm sorry for being such an ass about this whole thing. I know I've been apologizing so damn much lately but I kind of feel the need to (as bad as that sounds lol). I know its been a tense month or two but I really really hope that in the long run, none of this affects our friendship. If you could ease my worry in any way, it would be to confirm the truth of that.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment