Sunday, September 7, 2008

weekend

Hey there. I'm currently waiting for yon to call right now...kinda odd time to be waiting for someone but he's driving up from san diego. And damn you, you got that song stuck in my head..the one on your profile.

I woke up today from an incredibly odd dream and I felt ok until I walked down the stairs where I promptly threw up. I knew it was because of something in my dream but I couldnt remember my dream a few minutes after waking up. My mom was warming up leftovers for lunch and the smell made me nauseous and had me feeling sick all day. I wasn't really sick I suppose but I had this intense nauseous feeling and preferred to lay down. I feel much better right now though. I've been trying to figure out what my dream was all day and for some reason the only thing popping into my head is a small cave with a net hanging in it...
Hope your dad doesn't mind not getting the check this weekend...

I haven't been able to sleep lately for some reason.

sorry for this whiny post =P

No comments: