-If your ex REALLY needed you at 3am, would you go to his/her house?
I don't really have an ex. If I did...yeah
-When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Mike...but it was brief...and only because he was threatening a friend of mine. I know that I would probably end up getting completely beaten up if I did. (funny...just reminded me of when cory suddenly came up behind me, grabbed my head and slammed it into a table repeatedly until travis or someone pulled him away)
-What is the last thing you spent money on?
Uh...rent and a hotel
-What was the last thing you cried about?
Futility
-Who did you hangout with last night?
My parents
-What are your plans for the weekend?
See a movie with ryan
-How many hours did you sleep last night?
8 and a half. Tried to sleep more but I couldn't
-Last person who texted you, what did it say?
Jesse.
said "Laben"
(sent Alex a few but no reply)
-Does the last person you held hands with, mean a lot?
Yes.
so damn much...
Or before that?
Once again
-Do you wish you never dated someone you dated?
I've never dated
-Could you go a day without eating?
yes, mentally...but physically I might end up having serious complications due to weight haha
-When was the last time you talked to your number 2 in person?
who is my number 2?
-Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
yes
-Do you still talk to the person you last dated?
once again..."dated"
-Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a J?
don't think so
-Your ex is driving next to you, what do you do?
yell to them and wave
-Do you smoke weed regularly?
nope never smoked it.
-Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
no
-Do you believe in true love?
I always told myself I would know when I felt it. Not so sure anymore. So I guess I'm really not sure.
-When was the last time you were disappointed?
Last week
-Are you playing hard to get right now?
...exact opposite...to a fault
-Do you miss your past?
There are some people who I've become almost completely disconnected with and I wish I could see them again
-When it comes to the opposite sex, what's your "type"
I often notice that when people say the have a "type" they often fall for people who have very little in common with that type.
-What are you doing tonight?
Gonna go to sleep soon
-Ever been in an ambulance?
Yes
-Honestly, if you could go back 5 months and change something would you?
Maybe...maybe there was nothing I could do
-Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
no
-Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Dave hates me =P
-Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
yes
-Have you ever dated your friend’s ex?
no
-Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I believe that many things do..but that also things can be quite random and chaotic
-What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Corroquet (sp?)
-Have you ever injected a drug?
no
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment