Saturday, August 9, 2008

-1-

SELF-LOATHING<---- interesting first subject.....
What do you hate about yourself?
I usually look back and hate many things about my "past" selves. Mostly in how I perceive things.

What do you think people say about you when you're not around?
I get the feeling that people don't talk about me much...good or bad. I just get the feeling I'm not very good conversational material.


Who do you think would go to your funeral?
My parents and relatives. If I died from some strange reason...then I doubt my friends would be there as my parents probably would forget to tell my friends.


Of those people, who would be sincere?
Most of my relatives...maybe not all though..


What's the worst thing anyone's ever said to you?

Everything is going to be alright

What part of your life would you like to forget?
None of it


What would you change about yourself?

I would change how I viewed myself early on in my life

What makes you unhappy?

...

EGOISM
What's your best physical feature?
People might envy my height..but nothing else...and its a package deal

What's your best personality trait?

I never try to hide my feelings or thoughts

What makes someone fall in love with you?
I wouldn't know...no one has


What is the opposite sex usually attracted to with you?
I have no clue

What is your favorite compliment?
Sincere ones

What's the best compliment anyone has ever given you?

When someone told me I was a precious friend

Who/what makes you feel good about yourself?
I haven't felt good about myself for a long time now. Every time I try, I end up stopping myself. I'll change that soon though


What makes you truly happy?

I can't even say for sure that it would make me truly happy, but I do know what I think would make me happy.

DAILY TEDIUM
How long does it take to get out of bed after waking up?
If I need to get up...5 min. If not, 30-40 min

What do you think about in the shower?
The bathroom in general is a place where I do a lot of brooding...and day dreaming

What is usually the first or last thing you eat?
I used to eat popcorn almost every night...but I dont have anything like that anymore


Who is most often in your thoughts throughout the day?
Alex has been in my thoughts for years..not really as an active presence but more like a flickering voice. I can't really say that anyone else has held a permanence in my mind.

How often do you think about sex at work, or with a co-worker?
When I'm actually doing work, I don't really think about anything else (which is why its so nice when I want to forget things). But sometimes I put off work because I want to think about other things...which sucks. Actual thoughts of sex come at random times...and don't usually last long..

Do you space out while driving?
Too new to do that

What's the most tedious thing you do in a day?
Don't really think of things as tedious anymore

FRIENDSHIP
What makes someone a good friend?
Trust and "connection"


How do you treat your friends?
I don't like them to be angry at me...so perhaps I appease too much..but sometimes personal thoughts overshadow such things.


Have you ever been friends with someone you didn't really like?
I have. Because one of my good childhood friends was friends with them...and I didn't want to lose them to their new group of friends. Unfortunately it was inevitable.

What would your friends say about you?
Different friends would say different things.


What makes you fall in love?
I honestly don't know what did. And I'm glad I don't know. I wouldn't want to have some specific trait or action or situation that makes me fall in love.

Are you loneliest when your single or in a relationship?
...People wouldn't really disagree that I've been single my whole life...so I can't really compare...


What is your favorite part of the opposite sex?
I don't think I can generalize like that. For instance...I love the depth of Alex's eyes. I don't love every girls eyes though.

SENSELESS MEDIA
What is your favorite television show?
I watched every ep of Heroes. Lost was my favorite for a time. I tend to get hooked on something or other...but it doesn't always last a long time.

What is your favorite movie?
I never know what to put as an answer for this. Honestly


What is your favorite Actor/Actress?
I don't like paying attention to actors or actresses cause the second that my mind fully acknowledges the actor/actress in a movie, I can never appreciate the movie as much


What is your favorite artists/bands?

Always changing

What is your favorite song?

Same as above

What is your stance on politics?
I don't exactly have a large voting record to look at. I say that I am liberal but not in every sense of the word. Of course it would always depend on the candidates. I hate those who feel they need to vote one way or another out of loyalty to their party.

TECHNOLOGICALLY EVOLVED

What is your favorite item of technology?
My laptop..its personal =)

What inventions do you favor?
I liked my homemade gas mask that I used in my apartment during the socal fires. It really did work quite well.

Which inventions do you criticize?
The ones that don't do what they say they do.

When the power goes out, what do you do?
Light a candle, turn on a radio (for news updates) and listen to music

What do you do when you forget your cell phone?
Worry that someone might have something important to say...but experience has shown that usually isnt the case.

How often do you use technology to communicate instead of facetoface?
Too often for my own good

Is technology improving our lives or creating a depence on society?
Both. There will always be better things and it creates thoughts in people that their lives could be better than they currently are. Certainly some technology improves lives. Dependence isn't permanent.


SINNING
What is your favorite sin and why?<--favorite?

Like..favorite to commit? To observe? I'm confused

How many people have you slept with?
none

How many drugs have you used?
Only those for surgery


Whats the worst lie you ever told?
One powerful enough to prevent me from consciously lying to others ever since


Whats the best lie you ever told?
The best lies I tell to myself =P


What makes you envious?
Too much stuff...but its slowly disappearing


What is your least favorite sin and why?
I still am confused


DIGGING DEEP
Your biggest failure?
I remained disconnected with people for so long

Your biggest disappointment?
That people have an incredibly deep-seated bias about things


Your biggest fears?
That I do damage enough to ruin a person's life forever

When are you at your worst?
When I'm brooding

What makes you hurt people?
Usually when horribly bad mis-communications occur


What hurts you?
...

What made you take this survey?
nothing

No comments: