1) Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
Myself
2) What was the age difference between you and the second to last person you kissed?
Not sure
3) Do you have a best friend?
Several
4) Do you have any siblings?
yes
5) Where was your default taken?
Davis
6) What are you doing tonight?
Keeping myself busy to avoid brooding hehe
7) Wearing any jewelery?
Nope
8) Who was the last person on your bed besides yourself?
Don't know
9) Where is your shirt from?
Its a plain white shirt that I wear to sleep...hell if I know
10) What is one thing you could eat all day, everyday?
Potstickers...maybe only for 15 years though
bad reference hehe
11) Who was the last person that got out of your life?
Whoever wanted to
12) Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying?
hm..Sadly I think I have done the opposite as well
13) Did you cry today?
Not today
14) When did you last take a test?
A second ago
15) Are you happy?
I am content with things
16) Are people annoying?
Can be
17) Where were you last night?
Where I am now
18) Has anyone ever sang to you?
yes
19) How tall are you?
Too tall for my own good
20) How many people have you kissed since it turned 2008?
1
22) Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
My pillow
23) Do you have a brother?
no
24) Do you hate your ex?
Don't have one
25) Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
Don't think I ever will
26) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My own
27) Ever kissed anyone 30 or older?
My mom used to kiss me? does that count?
29) What are you listening to?
TV
30) Do you like summer?
no. I don't like summer because of sweat. I don't hate sweat. Once I am sweating I'm perfectly fine with it. But moving in between periods of sweating and not just feels sucky to me. I like winter because I can wear heavy clothes and remain warm while the cold air stings my face.
31) What are you excited about?
A lot of things
33) Do you like to cuddle?
...
34) Where is your number one person on your friends list?
I think shes sleeping but I don't know. Maybe shes at a friends.
35) Do you want to see someone this very minute?
yeah
36) Do you like anyone?
I like lots of people
37) Have you ever done drugs?
medicine
38) Who do you not get along with?
People who hate me the second they see me...before I even say a word.
39) Do you think you're approachable?
Probably not.
40) Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you & meant it?
I haven't heard those words for over a month..maybe months actually
41) Have you ever injected a drug?
nope
42) When was the last time you saw your father?
Today
43) What is bothering you right now?
Obviously something or I wouldn't be doing these =)
44) What is in the back seat of your car right now?
I don't have a car
45) What was the last thing you ate?
Corroquet (sp?)
46) Do you have a dog?
Nope
47) Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
The fact that I end up thinking whenever I'm not doing anything else...(I need a hobby that I can do all the time)
48) Do you eat healthy?
My mom used to make me.
49) What is the last thing to make you laugh?
Something that rang very true to me
50) Have you ever taken pills?
yeah
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment