Wednesday, July 8, 2009

little lost lamb

I sure must hate myself an awful lot to torture myself like this =)

one of my roommates put it best I think. He said I only eat to live...I need to learn to live to eat as well.

I think I'm only beginning to realize how stressed out I am on a daily basis. I don't think I've slept perfectly soundly for a year now. Maybe it isn't much, but the realization of it is what shocks me the most I think.

I can't really tell but I think I'm at least working harder. I got 3 A's and an A+ last quarter but I never really considered grades a measure of my work or success so I still don't know if I'm actually working any harder.

Each day now has started to blend in to the next. I have deadlines yes, but no strict schedule. I'm basically expected to monitor myself and do the work when I think it's appropriate. So far I think I'm keeping up...but we'll see.

I checked the mail today and found one of my roommates rents checks in it...
We were under the impression he was going to send the check directly to the office so that means we turned in less than the amount we owe...a week ago...

I'm tired
Hows your summer

No comments: