These are barely nightmares yet they definitely arent peaceful.
I just had one in which some guys I hate from my major went to my kendo dojo and turned a lot of people there against the rest of us. We ended up fighting each other and a lot of people died. And the last thing I remember was having the satisfaction of smashing this guys head in with the handle of my blade. I don't even really hate the guy or anything...I just find him mildly unpleasant.
Bleh...so much for stress from finals...been like this every day.
1 comment:
this is ridiculous
These are barely nightmares yet they definitely arent peaceful.
I just had one in which some guys I hate from my major went to my kendo dojo and turned a lot of people there against the rest of us. We ended up fighting each other and a lot of people died. And the last thing I remember was having the satisfaction of smashing this guys head in with the handle of my blade. I don't even really hate the guy or anything...I just find him mildly unpleasant.
Bleh...so much for stress from finals...been like this every day.
I wouldn't call them nightmares...just unpleasant
Post a Comment