A concept so simple in words, and so complex in thought
what happened? *hugs*
I went for a consultation with a surgeon at Kaiser's head and neck department...and I don't want to get into details...but the conversation involved the phrase bone saw.
ahhh! wait ...is this for the jaw surgery? or something different?? :o(
I'm falling apart =/about a year from now when it happens I'll have titanium rods and plates holding my head together ...yay
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what happened? *hugs*
I went for a consultation with a surgeon at Kaiser's head and neck department...and I don't want to get into details...but the conversation involved the phrase bone saw.
ahhh! wait ...is this for the jaw surgery? or something different?? :o(
I'm falling apart =/
about a year from now when it happens I'll have titanium rods and plates holding my head together ...yay
Post a Comment