Thursday, April 30, 2009

You're just a freak.....like me!

Just two quick things

I just took a quiz...and it was amazingly hard...and fun. He read over the first problem with us...and when he finished somebody asked "have we even learned how to do this yet". His response, "No. But if you know all the rest of the material we've covered you should be able to figure it out." The entire quiz was like that. I actually had adrenaline pumping through my system at the end of the quiz...such a race for time.

I have a rival! I finally found someone with whom I think it would be amazingly fun to compete with in classes. She'll be in every single one of my classes from now until graduation. She sleeps in class, does homework at the last minute...gets perfects on most everything. I met her through the summer internship that I'm doing. I found out that she was the one who beat my score on last quarters midterm by two points (I beat her on the final though =P). I dont know why really...but I just like having someone to compete with I think. The sleeping part is pretty funny though...our classes are only like..30 people...she gets called out for sleeping by the professor practically every class. Yay, being an outcast is so much more fun when it's together with other outcasts =)

3 comments:

tattered silk said...

lol are you guys friends now??? i'm glad you found a buddy ^_^

No-One-Nowhere said...

not friends! RIVALS! hehe..but yeah... =P

tattered silk said...

could be a friendly rivalry? :P