Monday, April 19, 2010

Well...6 weeks left...$800...still have 3 protocols to write (apparently my group can't understand simple instructions so now I'm writing things out step by step...high school style). Talking to manufacturers is a real headache...my head feels like it was run over by a truck. Everything looks great on paper...and now I'm trying to make it a reality. (the most infuriating part is how the other members of my group dont do shit and then complain to me that we aren't doing things the way they wanted it....because I'm the one who ends up coming up with everything..purchasing everything...reviewing everything..planning everything but god forbid I cut something out that they wanted to do...usually they just want to do it for the sake of doing it...)...yep...just about to that breaking point...luckily my PI has already caught on to whats happening...I think she realized it when I showed up late for a meeting and none of the other group members could explain in the slightest what we're doing...

I'm also now sure that my lung is collapsed...my left lung. I feel a constant pain in my left side but I don't have enough time to rest for it to recover.

One thing to look forward to though is a vacation this summer...I could go to japan right after graduation when my sister is still there...or hawaii...or paris...maybe italy or greece...wouldnt mind seeing the mediterranean. Its not all bad...at least there are some nice things waiting for me.

You decided not to talk to me for a while...that sucks...but I guess you must have a good reason...and hopefully its not the "i'm sad and dont want to talk to people" reason (because thats stupid...I'm supposed to be here when you're sad...and that would mean I'm a pretty shitty anchor). ...and I don't want to be a shitty anchor...I want to be a good anchor.

love you, hope you have a great day

No comments: