skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brain in a Jar

A concept so simple in words, and so complex in thought

Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm sick and aliens are coming to earth...

Bleh, getting sick recently. Cough, sore throat, the works. Plus I've been having this really worrying pain in my chest/back around my left lung.

But thats all small stuff.

love you, hope your day is going well
Posted by No-One-Nowhere at 12:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (35)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • I love you, I really do, and I hope you know that....
      • Well...6 weeks left...$800...still have 3 protocol...
      • I'm sick and aliens are coming to earth...
      • Fragments of my own thoughts devolved into ramblin...
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (68)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2008 (81)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

No-One-Nowhere
View my complete profile