Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"biological ejaculations from a godless liberal"

"Christianity may be okay between consenting adults in private, but should not be taught to young children."
-Crick

"Oh, no. Absolutely not... The biggest advantage to believing in God is you don't have to understand anything, no physics, no biology. I wanted to understand."
-Watson


"...if you ask me whether or not I'm an atheist, I wouldn't even answer. I would first want an explanation of what it is that I'm supposed not to believe in, and I've never seen an explanation."
-Chomsky

"Science and religion occupy two separate realms of human experience, demanding that they be combined detracts from the glory of each."
-Gould

These all so clearly define how I view religion. I just had some very long discussions with those christian girls that approached me last quarter...I swear to god..they're nice and all...but I think they won't feel satisfied until I tell them I believe in god and come to their church...

No comments: