Thursday, February 26, 2009

ugh...my dreams have been getting so weird. I didn't really feel like going to classes today so I just slept in. In my dream...we had just finished kendo practice and it was 10pm and we were all deciding where to go eat as usual until someone finally just decided on some place, I didn't hear where but we all just followed him. When we got there I just stared at the menu above the cash register for a long time and when I finally looked back down I realized that of all people my professor for my history class freshmen year was there. He was having some kind of argument over the interpretation of some historical document with a customer. I looked around...all of my friends from kendo were gone so I went to look outside and I was on campus in san diego. I figured I would just eat at home so I got on the bus but it ended up taking me to a kinda distorted version of leigh high school. I walked the usual aisles til I found travis, yon, steve and ryan and they saw me and asked me what took me so long. I said "dont really know" and I woke up.

No comments: