I've been having weird dreams all weekend. Maybe it's cause I'm sleeping at weird times (6am, 4am etc) but they are unlike other dreams I usually have...they're so..normal...and the weirdest part is that they include almost everyone I know. One dream was with a bunch of my friends from kendo and we were all on a bus headed somewhere to do some demonstration or something pretty normal....and then it just kind melted in with all the buses I take now and we ended up on a weird mix of the ucsd campus and leigh high school. All in all though...they were incredibly normal dreams...no weird shocks or deviations from just normal things in life. Kinda boring. but interesting I suppose cause they were something new.
I finally realized how interconnected all these disciplines are...yon was telling me about this incredibly fascinating business class dealing with inventory management or something...and I realized that the way they calculated it all was the exact same as the way I would go about calculating concentration fluxes in cells, or the way someone calculates rates of chemical reactions...even to the way that my sister models human networks. All the differences were just semantics.
I think when spring break comes around...I'm just gonna end up sleeping it all away...I'm so damn tired all the time now
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment