I want to know that, I want to feel that and experience it and live it. But maybe I'm not supposed to have it. For now at least, I certainly hope not for the rest of my life.
It really is my own fault though...I'm perfectly able to accept that...after all, if I don't put any effort into my goal...why should I expect to ever meet it.
things to still fix:
1) I sleep way too much. I don't even play games anymore. I just nap all day. I skip classes to sleep more. I skip meals to sleep more.
2) I need to eat better. I haven't eaten a healthy meal for at least a month now.
3) I have no willpower lately. I just give in and do whatever I want whenever I want.
4) My memory has gotten really bad lately. I forgot that my lung collapsed until I tried to play basketball today.
5) I get irrational about my own condition.
not really a long list I suppose. But I'm not really sure where I should start. Sometimes I feel like I should just stay in my bed until I die from starvation or something. heh. I can see where times like this...it would be really nice to have an imaginary friend up in the sky that I could talk to. Too bad I can't force myself to believe things...I really do think that christianity sets up a very nice community sort of interaction. I've heard christian people say that they feel closer with a stranger who is also christian than some friends they've known a long time...and while I certainly feel sad about some parts of that statement...I can't help but think it's nice in some other ways.
I don't know what this post was about...maybe when I do...my posts can finally have titles
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ive thought and felt most of the things you wrote in this post...except the lung part. My lung has never collapsed, as far as I'm aware.
I know what you mean about wanting to sleep over anything else, including food. But sleeping will never make things better, not if you actually want them to happen. Unless you're goal is to see just how long you can stay in bed without losing the ability to get up and walk when necessary?
I don't know where i'm going with this. you already know what to do, really. you just haven't done it.
Post a Comment