So like I said...this girl is able to make me do way too much
I basically spent this whole weekend with her. We went paintballing as a group on saturday...
met up later that night for some drunken grading...
then on sunday we went shopping...she picked out some pretty awesome clothes for me...and in return had me buy her some black lace underwear...(she left me to buy it...and wow I got some strange looks from the cashier...)
then we grabbed dinner...and stopped by for some quick grocery shopping in which she bought all the ingredients to make mochi...and then left them in my car and texted me to make it for her.
So now that I have to wake up in 5 hours...I'm finished making the mochi...and wondering wtf...seriously..wtf...I spent an entire, almost completely sober, weekend with a girl who usually only talks to me when drunk...odd
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment