Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm so stressed out now. I can't recall ever being this stressed out. I've been just ripping up things for a while now. I have an important midterm on thursday...and I've been stuck working on this crappy assignment (that isnt realistic or solvable by hand...and they ask us to solve it by hand)...and I've just been writing an entire paper detailing decades of past work proving that this is not solvable by hand....followed by a numerical simulation to get an actual answer....and I'm so ridiculously pissed off that I wasted so much time doing all this when I shouldve been studying...and this is of course ignoring the fact that I have lots of in lab work I need to get done...argh...I'm seriously so pissed at this assignment...I dont know how to vent this much shear frustration...I can't even type sentences right now...

and fuck all my TAs this quarter...they are all dumb pieces of shit...one TA gave me a 0 on a short answer because I said the "mutations build up" and he wanted "the mutations accumulate" (similar thing on this problem happened to 4 people I know)...another TA took off points because an aspect of my simulation was wrong...the assignment didnt ask for a simulation in the first place...I was merely doing it to support my derivation by hand and my derivation was perfectly fine...seriously...a friend had the exact same derivation as me but not the simulation and got a perfect score.

There is so much pissing me off right now I can't even think straight...

oh...and I love the email "homework correction" I just got from one TA....you can tell from the email that he hasnt even tried to work out the problem himself...if he did...he would realize that what he wrote was a load of crap.

and lately...I've just been feeling like I have no friends...I'm sure that isnt helping. It feels like I'm just surrounded by friends of convenience...I have tons of people who choose to be my friend when its convenient for them...and then there are people like jae who claim to be busy all the time but really just dont care enough to make time...

1 comment:

tattered silk said...

argh, i wish my phone wasn't dead. i would call you right now if could.

you need to find a calming strategy...perhaps something to do once a week...something to temporarily relax you? i'm sorry i haven't been a good listener lately. i have been so wrapped up in my own dysfunctional brain. i'll call you today from another number. love you. =) also, you know you always have a friend in me.