Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm tired.

I have a new bookcase.

I'm working pretty hard.

Eating pretty poorly (and it'll only get worse).

Meeting other grad students (I don't think I'll get along...we're all too cocky).

I've been drinking a beer casually at night as I work (expecting escalation).

Met some girls and I wasn't attracted to them in the slightest...for no real reason (they were cute and nice and all those other things girls are supposed to be...they just seemed dead to me...and sadly were much friendlier to me than they probably wouldve been if I paid them any attention).

I wish I could call and talk to you more, but we're both busy all the time (and that's only gonna get worse).

I'm a mess.

1 comment:

tattered silk said...

I know...I'm sorry we've both been busy. Let's write here more though, okay? Even if for a few moments. I'll try to text more in between appointments and the such.

Try not to alienate anyone on account of your own detachment. I love you and will talk more soon.