Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm so confused....so many thoughts running through my head right now. Things will never be simple as long as there are people around will they?...

So I asked her out but we only have tentative plans for now. She wants me to go to her place after the big concert on campus and just smoke weed and watch a movie with her lol.

Its really weird though...I think she and that guy haven't been involved long. The first thing she said when I asked her out was that she wished I had asked sooner...I thought she was rejecting me...

Now I'm just worried that I'm somehow ...tricking her. She keeps saying how cool and charming I am...I don't think she grasps how much of a nerd I am...or how childish I can be about certain things...and I certainly don't think that people who know me consider me charming. I always imagined that she saw me as just...a little brother or something. Always just watching out for me at parties...getting after me about my eating habits...and sleeping habits. So I thought she would just tell me that she wasn't into me like that. Instead shes asking me questions like whether or not my lungs will collapse if I have sex...

I feel so confused right now

1 comment:

tattered silk said...

it seems like she really likes you. that's wonderful :) it's okay to be confused, but i think the signals are clear enough(from over here at least)

love you