I got the summer internship I wanted. A pharmaceutical company...they take in 15 people nationwide who want to continue on with a PhD program and give them lab/research experience, teach them how to write publishable papers, and give a fully paid GRE course. What more could I ask for. I'll be working with a few others in a team of some kind...its kinda daunting though..most of em already have plenty of lab experience...and a lot have a publication or two already. I'll probably be the most unexperienced....it makes sense though..instead of doing bioeng research I've spent all my time doing nanoengineering research.
Anyway...I'm definitely happy cause of that...but I'm also a little sad...that this will be the first summer that I dont spend the majority of the time at home. I probably won't ever live at home for a long period of time anymore.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Wish I could see you this summer, but if you come home for a little bit, that's long enough. I'll try to see you when you're back :)
Good luck with your internshiP!
I'll be home some random times...a week after school ends...a couple weeks before school begins. It won't be too odd I suppose =P
Post a Comment