Wednesday, July 30, 2008

-changes-

I don't like how things have changed recently but my feelings can be pushed aside with time. I suppose what I really don't like is the fact that you seem to barely care anymore. I can understand how you can be uncomfortable with me in person...sure it makes sense...its sad though that that feeling has translated into all aspects of our relationship. Everything just disappeared and now it seems there is less there than we even started with.

About the past few days. I don't really get why you're doing this...maybe its not intentional. Three days in a row telling me you'll call and I end up calling you instead. I get the feeling that if I don't call...you definitely wouldn't. You were already asleep one of the times I called. You also happened to miss or ignore my text. I mean...all awkwardness aside...thats just mean even to people you barely know. Its not even like I'm asking to spend time with you. Just a simple call to let me know when its okay to get my stuff. I understand that you want to see other friends cause of the time we're gonna spend together but...you don't need to treat me like a stranger the rest of the time...

I'm sorry if you're reading this right now...this was definitely angrier and may seem more judgmental than most other posts but I just felt like rambling about my first knee jerk reactions. It feels good sometimes...even when I don't feel these things a few moments later...I don't want to rewrite those things...they serve as reminders for me...

I know that you said you had trouble logging onto yours...I hope that doesn't mean you've forgotten about it altogether...

No comments: