"See, this girl, if I was with her, I would want to give her everything she wanted. Tragically the only thing she would want is a different guy to be with."
I had a weird dream...I was wandering around in a building...extremely thirsty and searching for water. I walked towards a door...and suddenly I was blocked by myself...a really emotionless version of myself who told me in a monotone voice that there is no water. And i turned around scared and was met with myself again saying the exact same thing. And slowly versions of myself exactly identical to each other closed in around me all saying repeatedly that there was no water...and i was scared an huddled down into a ball and was suddenly immersed in water....but when i tried to stand up...the versions of myself held me down in the water until i drowned...
it was really creepy...i hope i dont see myself in a dream like that ever again...
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment